Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunshine makes the heart grow fonder...(Day 22)

I am never entirely sure how the long nights and short days of winter affect me until we have a few days of beautiful, spring-like SUNSHINE. Then I remember how much I miss it. I really can get grouchy without it, but today everything seemed easy and fun. The only regret I have is that Liam and I didn't get outside for a walk, and after I write this post, I have to go to work. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lovely day, too, and if it is--I'm getting outside!

I did do a Hannaford run with my mom today, and made out. Green grapes are on sale for $.99/lb, so we have some of those to snack on, and I got some bananas, oranges, and apples as well. This should take us the rest of the month on beautiful fruit. And we still have just over $6.00 for the next couple of weeks!

Tonight is a simple dinner of pesto linguini with sausage, and a side salad for my hubby. I will be eating something delicious at work. :)

Enjoy your Tuesday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment