Friday, February 11, 2011

The Lost Day (Day 10)

I thought I should briefly reference the 'lost' blogging day:

It was a blue sky, sunny day outside. Inside our house, it was chaos. Liam and I put some laundry away, and then Liam proceeded to want EVERYTHING he couldn't have (like electrical cords, candles, kitty toys, kitty food, smacking the kitties, smacking the TV, etc) and would scream every time he couldn't get it. Driven outside by sheer frustration (and the insistence of my sister that it would help), we finally got some respite: finally, something we both liked! Then I found out what he really needed: he fell asleep an hour early for his afternoon nap, and slept for 2 hrs (duh, Mama!) So this Mama took a nap, too. :)

As a result, there were no great culinary (or non-culinary) accomplishments yesterday. I did manage to put some pork ribs in the crock pot for hubby's dinner before I left for work, and I guess that's something! :) Today promises to be better, and I will have a post for you later today. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. do you have a recipe for chops in the crock ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah--all I usually do is put a little water in the crock pot, put the meat in, and then put in the sauce/glaze of choice. This time, I used up some Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle glaze, and Justin said they were delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete